; Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Revealed: ROSWELL CRAFT & ENTITIES Witness Statement Received

A witness statement was anonymously released to MUFON in November 2016. It was initially posted on the CMS but later removed. Recently, I received a report presumably from the same source.

Roswell, New Mexico - 1947-07-05: This is a report of an interview I conducted with a person at the Roswell crash site. I am a retired engineer.

I joined the staff of the then-new campus of the University of California at Santa Cruz. There were several sightings of UFOs in the mountains behind the campus in 1969 reported to the University. I was asked to interview 3 people and file a report. I could find credibility or evidence in these events but, because it was a small campus and everybody in the Sciences knew what was going on, I got the unwanted reputation of someone who knew about UFOs.

One day in 1970, a maintenance worker who I knew well from my church, came into my lab and said he had a friend who wanted to talk to me but did not want to meet in a public place. I suggested we meet at my home that evening. At the time, I did not know he wanted to tell me about a UFO incident.

That evening I was told by the two men that they had been captured by the Germans during WW2 and spent a year and a half in a POW camp. They became good friends during that time and remained so after the war.

The individual I interviewed was a welder by trade and after the war was employed at the Roswell Air Force base welding jigs and fixtures for servicing aircraft. He began by stating that the week before the 4th of July flying saucers would fly over the base in pairs every once in a while. He said they were circular and had a large dome on the top. They were flat on the bottom and were silent. He assumed they were some technology obtained from the Germans. He said everyone working there called them "flats."

He said that he had just returned to work after the 4th of July holiday when a truck pulled up and an officer got out and told him to load a cutting torch and fresh tanks and that they were going out to the desert. He said that it was mid-afternoon when they arrived at the crash site. He said at the time he thought a plane had gone down. He said they had a flatbed truck loaded with wreckage and there were soldiers on their hands and knees picking up every piece of wreckage and putting it in cloth bags. He said the bags were the kind used for sandbags.

He said they drove a little farther out of sight from the wreckage and came upon a second group of people standing around an intact UFO. He said the brush was knocked down indicating the craft had skidded across the ground and came to rest nosed into a natural berm with the back side slightly off the ground.

He described the craft as about 25/26 feet in diameter with a large dome. He said the craft was the 'color of weak tea' with a burnished finish. He said there were no signs of weld marks, seams, or rivets and that all of the edges had either an inside or outside radius. There were no visible windows or openings. That was why he was brought there.

He was told to cut an opening in the dome big enough for a man to crawl through. By this time it was getting to be late afternoon and there were soldiers setting up a bank of portable lights. He said he began cutting a hole from the base of the dome. He said it was a tough alloy and slow cutting but the material was surprisingly thin. He tried bending the metal out of his way as he was cutting but the metal would spring back to its original shape without creasing.

He finished his cut set the metal piece aside and looked into the cockpit for a few seconds before he was ordered off the craft. He said it was difficult to see very far into the craft because of the glare from the portable lights and the cockpit was full of smoke from the cutting torch. He said he saw two beings who appeared to be dead. He said the cockpit had a strong smell of ammonia. He described the two beings as being about 4' tall but they were doubled up so it was hard to say. They were wearing what he said were skin-tight purplish flight suits that reminded him of sequins. He described their heads as what we now refer to as greys. He said there were no visible instruments that he could see.

He was ordered off the craft with his gear and returned to the USAF base. He said it was dark when they arrived and he was escorted by armed guards into a building for a debriefing. He said there were several high-ranking officers at the table along with 4 or 5 civilians in suits. He said that after he was debriefed he was told that he was not to talk about what he had seen as it was a state secret and if he was caught divulging anything he would spend the rest of his life in prison or worse. He was scared to death by the threat and my friend and myself are the only people he ever told and that was 23 years after the event.

When we started the interview, I was told that I could not take notes or use a recorder. He was very nervous telling the story and had to be reassured by my friend that I would not betray him. He said that what had been described as the Roswell event was not true and he wanted the truth told after his death. He asked that I keep what he told me a secret until after his death which I have done. He and my friend both passed away in the late 1980's.

When I heard this story I did not know what to think. I was not a UFO buff and had never heard the Roswell story. My friend said this guy was the real thing and during the interview, I never sensed anything odd about his presentation or with his mannerisms. He provided a lot more information than I have stated but the interview was almost 50 years ago and forgotten. I think he was telling the truth. My friend was a very honorable and trustworthy man who would knowingly support a bogus story. I never saw or spoke to the welder again after that evening. I have shared my knowledge of this interview with a couple of investigators but I think they doubted my credibility." A

NOTE: What are your thoughts on this alleged statement? Lon

In an interview I conducted with remote viewer Dr. Angela Thompson Smith we discussed a session conducted by Intuition Service in April 1993. The following excerpt is from her excellent book SEER: 30 Years of Remote Viewing ...and Counting

Location of the Roswell Wreckage

PROJECT: Location of Roswell Wreckage
DATE: April, 1993
CLIENT: Intuition Services
TYPE: Applications

In April of 1993, I was asked to do a viewing by Intuition Services to locate the whereabouts of the Roswell wreckage. It has been widely speculated that a UFO crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and that the event was covered up by the government. The group wanted to know the current whereabouts of the wreckage and to locate a paper trail that could lead investigators to information regarding the Roswell cover-up. As usual, the group supplied me with a list of non-leading questions, looking for new information, to which I gave the following answers:

1. Where is the majority of the Roswell crash wreckage now? Where is it being studied now?

Large pieces of triangular and strut-like pieces of debris, wrapped in green cloth (surgical drapes), and over-wrapped in tarpaulin are sitting on dusty shelves in a warehouse at Wright Paterson Air Force Base. They are very high up, to the very end of row S. This row is the farthest right as you enter the front entrance to the warehouse. The warehouse door is open to the light and, currently, not closely guarded. People come and go through the open door. There is an office space to the left of the front door (as you enter) and all the itinerary of the warehouse is coded in a locked file cabinet. In the cabinet are references to documents located in a locked file in a two-story stone building on the base.

Documents there are dated 1958 and are yellowed with age around the edges. They relate to the physical examination of the debris. The documents have a decal on the top left, of a circle with a horizontal stripe through, and writing is superimposed on the design. The debris is not currently being studied but there is renewed interest from Los Alamos. I did not see any round (flying-saucer-shaped) debris. When Brazel reported the debris to the military and they issued the initial press release, the debris that Brazel found was reported as a "flying saucer.”This was purely a case of misinformation and confusion brought on by people not communicating clearly. Immediately, it was assumed that an around-type UFO had been discovered, and sparked all the conjecture and stories that followed about the finding of a UFO.

There were one or more non-human bodies found near the Brazelranch and these were removed immediately after they were found. The finding of these bodies caused a great deal of panic and anxiety, miscommunication, misunderstanding, and general chaos. At one time, the bodies were "lost"; it was reported that they had been rerouted by accident to another military location but were eventually recovered and studied. There was paperwork prepared for the removal of the bodies (at least two) but they indicated that the remains of two dead airmen were being moved. The names given were something anonymous like John and James Doe. There was a rumor around that the bodies were of German paratroopers that had lain undiscovered after their plane crashed during the war.

2. Describe any living civilians who were aware of the crash before the military arrived. Male/Female? Age? Occupation?

Besides Brazel and his family, and people who have been described in the literature and in the media, there were two other people who had knowledge of the debris; a young boy who was at the ranch shortly after the crash, maybe a young nephew. There was also a young woman, a friend of the wife (housewife, wife of a neighbor) who was shown the debris. She said nothing because the wife showed it to her without Brazel's permission.

3. Is there a private source who has proof of the early July "74 crashes? Describe that person and his home.

There were various surgeons, pathologists, and medical personnel, with military connections, who were sent samples of biological tissue and debris to analyze after the crash. One such person is a heavyset man with a florid complexion who lives in the New York area and works in New York City. He has several homes, including one in Westchester County.

4. Is there important documentation to be found about the crash in nonsecret vaults, such as government archives or presidential libraries? If so, which ones?

All the important documentation related to the crash is still in secret vaults and not available to the public, yet.

5. Are there other crashed UFOs on the planet that have not been recovered that could be? If so, where are they?

Yes. Peruvian Andes, Colorado Rockies, Russian Urals. Roundshapes have been recorded on spy satellite images of the Rockies but have been dismissed as anomalies or geological formations. Maybe the mountainous areas cause crashes due to misjudgment of height, weather conditions, and geomagnetic anomalies. Despite their advanced technology, the craft pilots do make mistakes!

6. What caused the Roswell crash(s)?

An electrical storm combined with fluctuations in the electromagnetic field of the Earth i.e. an electromagnetic anomaly in the geography around the Brazel ranch?

7. Describe the aftermath and activities of the personnel around the crash site at the Plains of St. Augustine, NM, and at the wreckage area near the Marc Brazel, Foster sheep ranch?

There was a great deal of anxiety and confusion, miscommunication, misunderstanding of orders, dereliction of duty, reporting sickness, and general disturbance among the military personnel. Nobody knew what anybody else was doing, orders were given and rescinded, personnel were ordered to one location, then told to return as soon as they got there, a general feeling of incompetence and confusion.

8. Were there live or dead non-humans at each site? Where are the corpses now? Are they or were they actively studied by humans? If so what are/were the surroundings? What are/were they studying? DNA structure?

At least two non-human bodies were found. Cell structure was studied as well as morphology. DNA wasn't discovered until 1953 and then the bodies of the aliens had been cremated. (The bodies got so disgustingly putrid after thawing for tissue samples that they had to be burned). The testing of the tissue samples did not take place in one location but was sent out to multiple labs. The individuals doing the testing were not told the specific source of the samples, just to analyze them as a biological sample and make a report.

9. Is there a key witness or document that will "break open" the Roswell case in the future? Please describe the document or the person. What is the color of the markings at the top/bottom of the document?

Wings. Blue. The Manager of the Wright Paterson warehouse has been there a long time and knows what is on the shelves. Maybe when he retires he will be willing to give information.

NOTE: Is this what really occurred? Lon



Have you had a sighting or encounter?
Contact me by email or call the hotline at 410-241-5974
Thanks. Lon

Subscribe & Join the Chat Group




Welcome to Phantoms & Monsters 'Personal Reports' - cryptid & unexplained accounts directly from the archives of Phantoms & Monsters, and the Phantoms & Monster Fortean Research team. Narrated by Lon Strickler. Join us in the chat, discuss, and ask me questions about the accounts.

Featured in this edition:

Many paranormal enthusiasts refer to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania as the most haunted town in the world. On July 1-3, 1863, the small farming community witnessed some of the worst death & destruction ever seen on the North American continent. Over 165 thousand men, from both armies, took part in the battle, with roughly one-third becoming casualties. More than seven thousand men died in the fighting, and a further 33 thousand were wounded. The carnage left an indelible mark on the locale & history that has endured for 160 years.

But Gettysburg is more than just a memorial to the people involved in that tragedy. It has become a drawing card for the unexplained and a gathering spot for supernatural energy that transcends beyond death. Modern life adds to the mystery of the location, be it cryptids, curses, unidentified aerial phenomena, or personal experiences.

So relax, unlock your mind, and begin to perceive what I'm about to communicate to you. I will present the reports and incidents in detail and answer all questions from the chat room.


Witnesses Suggest FBI's Mysterious Search for Lost Civil War Gold Was a Success

Study Ranks the Most Haunted States in America

'CRYPTID CANINES' AMONG US - REAL ENCOUNTERS! - LIVE Chat - Q & A - Join Us! Lon Strickler (Host)




Your financial support of Phantoms & Monsters and our other pursuits is much appreciated. Please click the banner above. Thanks.

Have you had a sighting or encounter?
Contact us by email or call the hotline at 410-241-5974
Thanks. Lon

This blog and newsletter are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Work 3.0 United States License.

Registered trademark PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS ® / PHANTOMS & MONSTERS ® - USPTO #90902480 - Lon D. Strickler

© 2005-2023 Phantoms & Monsters - All Rights Reserved