; Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Monday, June 06, 2011

Fortean / Alternative News: Triangular UFO Over Nashville, Beings Attack Again and Bio-Station Alpha

Triangular-shaped UFO hovers over Nashville, TN

MUFON CMS 0 6/5/2011 - Nashville, TN: I took this photo at the corner of Riverside Dr. and Eastland Ave. in Nashville, TN at 2144 CST on 5 June 2011 with my HTC Thunderbolt Phone camera. There was a large triangular form with lights at each point. It appeared to be massive, over a football field in size. It also appeared to be over the river or close to it. It gained altitude while rotating clockwise and the "faded out" while heading NW. The rear lights faded before the front one.

My wife and I were driving home from visiting my parents who are flying to CA in the morning. On our return home we were heading West on Eastland Ave., up a slight hill. My wife points to the left over some trees and I can see something, it turned out to be these three lights. We stopped at the stop sign at the top of the hill and I got out my phone. I notice a car coming behind me, so I turned right and pulled immediately to the shoulder of the road. I got out and noticed that the car behind me stopped and got out too. As I took the photo I realized that at least 7 cars had stopped and were watching. It lasted about 3 minutes from when we first spotted it. I took a quick video as well. After it faded everyone was just in shock and got it their cars and left. We talked to the guys who pulled up behind us, and I showed him the photo I took. We high-fived and left. It was certainly disturbing and everyone was in disbelief.


Attacked by the 'same beings'

MUFON CMS - 5/14/2011: Same Beings since Sept-2006 usual attack usually once or twice a year. My first attack was Sept-2006. I was on Amtrak enroute to go and work for Homeland Security. I was going to work for US Customs and Border Patrol-Duty Station-Piegan, Montana. Past US Customs ID 194485 Class 626A Sept-2006.

My life was threatened on Amtrak Train in Charlottesville, Virginia. A Black Female on the train told me that I was going to die. I did not know the female. I moved to another area of the train and called 911. I was told by the dispatcher to get off the train at the next stop. I got off the train in Charleston, West Virginia. I was afraid to take a taxi from the station so I attempted to walk to a hotel within site of the Amtrak Station. I went out of the back of the station and walked across railroad tracks. I dropped my pillow and blanket on the tracks and began to run. I ran to the left and attempted to make it to a Bridge. I made it to the bridge area and then my mind goes blank. I wake up at another bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. I do not know how I got to the other bridge. My clothes were still on and I still had cash in my pants pocket. I still had my black bag with all my personal items in it. I was like in Shock. I began walking down the road and some Police Guy picked me up and all I said to him was to please drive me to a hotel. I got to a small hotel across from the Hospital there in Charleston, West Virginia. I was in shock and I sort-of felt like I had been drugged. I felt like I was being hunted by something. All of my Survival Instincts turned on. I did not feel safe in the hotel that I was at. I began calling Family Members to come and get me. They could not come until 2 days later. I was stuck in Charleston, West Virginia for two nights. I was afraid of something that I cannot even explain and I was cautious of other humans. I feel like I was being hunted and tracked. I made a report with Barbara Inselman at Fort Snelling, MN-Human Resources with Homeland Security. I called US Customs in DC and begged them to come and get me! I called my Duty Station in Piegan, Montana-Don Terry whom is now working and Canada and Begged for someone to come and help me.

Fact-Something took me from one bridge in Charleston, West Virginia and took me to another bridge about 1 or 2 miles away. My mind is blank-The only physical affect that I have suffered is coming back to NC with Telepathic Abilities.

Getting back to my attempt to get to my duty station. I made it back to NC from West Virginia. I re-scheduled and tried again. I had no problems until Amtrak Train 29 DC to Chicago. I could not afford to Fly so I was stuck back on Amtrak attempting to make it to Montana.

On train 29 DC to Chicago I felt like I had been drugged. My heart was skipping beats, my mouth dry and numbness in my head and arms and confusion and slurred speech. I called 911 from the train and was taken to a hospital in Chicago. I told the doctor that I felt like I had been drugged on the train and I was en-route to work for US Customs in Montana. The doctor was a white male in his 40's tall brown hair maybe 6'2 190lbs. I overheard the doctor tell someone in the hallway that he did not want HOMELAND SECURITY in there investigating! When I over heard this I knew I was not going to get the care and test that I needed. I signed myself out of the hospital and put my Customs ID on the paperwork-194485 Class 626A Sept-2006. I stayed at a hotel withing walking distance from the hospital for one night and attempted to treat myself.

I made it as far as Rugby, North Dakota and called my duty station and told them that I still felt like I was being tracked and hunted and that I felt like I had been drugged. I was told that because I was 2 days late for duty to turn around and go back to NC and start the process over again.

US Congressman Patrick McHenry attempted to get me re-instated to my same position but some smart ass from Customs in DC sent back a letter indicating that my travel difficulties were not serious enough to give me re-instatement.

I had to call someone in NC and borrow money to rent a car to get back to NC. I had spent everything I had to make it to Montana. I rented a car from Minot, North Dakota-the first rental car place as you walk in the door to the left. They would not give me a car-even though they had a parking lot filled with cars. They insisted that I drive a White Van with Virginia Tags on it back to NC. I found this STRANGE. Before I left North Dakota I called DON TERRY at my duty station in PIEGAN MONTANA and told him the tag number on the Van. I felt like the damn thing was going to blow up and it had been sprayed down with something.

I am leaving out details because I am being rushed to get off the computer. I am at a cookout at my boyfriends sisters house.

Since Sept-2006 I have been attacked by these beings 1 or 2 times a year.

These beings may appear as Shadows, Lights, Orbs, or Grey Like Beings. They have put something in my Right EAR. These beings touch me..they can basically do what they want to me and my own boyfriend is laying beside of me not knowing a damn thing is going on. I can feel when these beings are around and they have been back since Feb-05-2011. These beings can also jump into other humans and their eye color will change. These beings are coming in stages and then leaving.

I am having to get off the computer..If there is anyone out in this world that is going through what I am please e-mail me at [email removed/cms/tg]

Sincerely, Amy in NC


Continued: As I stated in my previous message I never made it to my duty station in Piegan, Montana. I was going to work for US Customs in Piegan, Montana. My past ID is 194485 Class 626A Sept. 2006.

I was attacked on Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia and somehow taken to another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. My mind is Blank..I do not know What or how I was taken.

Physical Problems since the attack-These Beings put something in my Right Ear and I came back to NC with Telepathic Abilities.

Telepathic Ability- I will attempt to explain this- It is like being able to hear other humans in my head without the use of my ears. It is like listening to a Radio and not being able to turn this off. The others that I am able to hear talking in my head have used me like their own ET doll. I mean they have attempted to program me like a computer. They have used the book of war on me. They have attempted to make me go without sleep for days-usually 3 at a time until I go nuts. I finally just got to the point I would take a sleep aid to knock me out. As long as I get sleep I am ok and can function. Some of the speech patterns are familar to me of humans that I know. I have even tested these other humans and gave them my cell phone number and address attempting to get them to make actual contact. These other humans or whatever they are will not do this. So basically I hear them talking about me 24 hours a day other than when I am asleep. Sleep is the only break I get! These others that I can hear have developed some kind of code or use certain words that sort-of clue me in on who they are. These telepathic thing is totally seperate from when I am attacked by the Alien Beings. When I am attacked by the Alien Beings I am physically being attacked. Others may not be able to see the beings but they can touch me. They mess around with my physical body. They have not bothered me since May. These being come and go..They will appear to be lights or shadows-orbs or gray like beings.

Problems I have gone through since my return to NC- When I first got back I was in shock..instead of someone taking me to my regular doctor and getting me checked out physically my mother had me thrown into a Mental Hospital. I was TORTURED by FOREIGN DOCTORS. It took me 1 month to get released. My Career in Law-Enforcement was destroyed by this action being taken. I am not Crazy! I have been attacked by these beings and no-one would believe me. I am banned at home from saying the word Alien, Customs, or Montana. I am not allowed to talk about what has happened to me. Basically I am told to just get on with my life and forget.

I have been beat up by the cops here in NC-Cherryville City and Cleveland County Sheriff Department and Rutherford County Sheriff Department. Basically someone in my family will go and take out InVoluntary Committment Papers on me and then the Cops chase me down and send me off to a Mental Hospital where they attempt to Kill me by Over Dosing me on Meds. The last attempt to kill me in a Hospital was at Gaston Memorial where they forced meds on me that dropped my BP down to 77/44. If I am sent off to a local hospital it will take up to 2 weeks to get out. If I am sent off to a State Hospital it will take 1 Month.

I work full-time as a CNA at Cleveland Pines in Shelby, NC and I will be going to college this Fall at Cleveland Community College in Shelby, NC. I am going back to school this fall for Nursing-RN degree.

What I need from you guys is protection-from the Police and from being thrown into Mental Hospitals when there is nothing wrong with me.

I need for you guys to move in people around me in this area-Gaston County-Cleveland County-Rutherford county-see if you guys start picking up this Telepathic Thing going on down here.

Every time I get thrown into a Mental Hospital the first people I call are the Church Of Scientology in Charlotte, NC and then they make contact with CA or NY. NY has saved my life before from Kings Mountain Hospital where they were attempting to kill me with meds.

You may contact me through me e-mail [email removed/cms/tg] I do not have my own computer but I am saving to buy one. I do not have a phone right now because someone broke into my jeep and stole the only 2 phones that I had.

PS- My youngest Child was taken from me because I was talking about being attacked by Aliens. Gaston County DSS did this to me Feb-15-2010. I have been fighting to get him back and I will be in Court in Gaston County Tues-at 9:30AM. I am doing all that I can to get my child back and if there is anything that you guys can do to help me I would be very thankful. My youngest son is 16 years old and I have a job and a home for us to live in and there is no reason that I cannot get him back.

Sincerely, Amy in NC

NOTE: Amy...if you are able to read this, please feel free to contact me. Your story is similar to others. If anyone knows Amy's identify, please forward my message to her...Lon


"Bio-Station Alpha" calling from Mars

An American 'armchair astronomer' claims he has discovered a strange structure on the surface of Mars while browsing Google.

David Martines was scanning Google Mars when he discovered the long white edifice and has even listed the coordinates (49'19.73"N 29 33'06.53"W) so others can see it for themselves.

Mr Martines posted a video of the 'station' on YouTube which has been viewed more than 200,000 times.

On the video, he talks through the discovery he has named "Bio-Station Alpha". "It's very unusual in that it's quite large, it's over 700 feet (210m) long and 150 feet (45m) wide. It looks like it's a cylinder or made up of cylinders," he says.

"It could be a power station or it could be a biological containment or it could be a glorified garage — hope it's not a weapon.

"I don't know if NASA even knows about this."

NASA and Google have yet to respond to media inquiries. - ninemsn


Scientists Find 'Werewolf' Gene

Scientists have discovered a genetic mutation responsible for a disorder that causes people to sprout thick hair on their faces and bodies.

Hypertrichosis, sometimes called "werewolf syndrome" is a very rare condition, with fewer than 100 cases documented worldwide. But researchers knew the disorder runs in families, and in 1995 they traced the approximate location of the mutation to a section of the X chromosome (one of the two sex chromosomes) in a Mexican family affected by hypertrichosis. Read more at Scientists Find 'Werewolf' Gene