; Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Fortean / Alternative News: Weird Alien Encounters, Orange Alligator and Top Secret UFO Tour

Possible Alien Abduction / Strange Language on Radio

MUFON CMS - unedited: Hello. I used to live in Phoenix, Arizona a few (2) years back and had at least 4 episodes of seeing UFO's, one episode was followed by missing time for about 6 hours, and another time I awoke with my hair a huge tangled mess like I've never seen my fine hair before or since. I have already reported those events on this website before.

It has been 2 years now since I have seen anything in the sky or had any events. I moved to Maine 2 years ago, and unfortunately, nothing. Nothing until last night when i had the most intense dream of all my life. I dreamed that I was back in Arizona and was (with a number of other people) taken away after a whirlwind and me running to hide in the closet where i was praying as if it were the end of the world or my life. And i am an atheist! Anyway, I was taken to this intermediate station where I was being evaluated by some aliens that looked liked human sized embryo's in suits. They had something attached to my mouth for breathing. They asked me if I smoked cigarettes and proceeded to have me smoke on through this ectoplasm like attachment to my mouth. They were also evaluating my body and seemed to be communicating something about my foot. Now, I have an infection in my R great toe ever since I slammed my foot in a door many years ago. I will either have to remove my nail or be stuck with this nasty fungal infection for life.

Moving on, I was brought to what appeared to be a different galaxy. There were millions of people there. I felt my body was very heavy and I was quite cold. They first greeted me by showing me this hand signal that my hands could not replicate. I kept on asking questions about God and the afterlife, and if I would ever see my family again, etc..They told me the Biblical God was not true. they asked me if they could pick up my mother the following day, but i explained to them that my mother was a religious woman, and would be frightened by the experience. They gave me something to drink, but i apparently drank too much of it and they had to keep me longer for observation. I looked at my hands and they looked frostbit. I walked around this new galaxy which seemed to have housing installations that were similar to our own, yet they had a sort of flexibility about them that i can not explain. And everything was moving very fast. I was taken back to the original examining room where I asked them when they would be back, and they said in 2007. I awoke feeling like I had just emerged from anesthesia, and my whole body was tingling for about an hour afterwards. I kept feeling the skin on my face because my skin seemed to be absent in space or just felt different. I can't explain it. I quickly reasoned that 2007 was backward in time, and convinced myself this was just a very, very intense dream. I was quite shaken up by it and looked and saw that my window was open in the dead of winter! I don't know what to make of all of this. I used to have contact with UFO's in AZ as I had said before. But this is the first time in Maine that anything like this has happened. A dream vs virtual reality?? I don't know. It really shook me up.

MUFON CMS - unedited: I am a retired law enforcement officer with more than 25 years experience with radios, communications, and use of of walkie talkies. While working a security detail on 1-7-11 at approximately 1010 hours PM I and another coworker at the base station overheard a brief, loud and clear voice come across our frequency. This was not bleed over, skip, or outside cell phone or other form of interference. It seemed louder and stronger than our power output. I am very familiar with many different languages, and I can say with certainty...and it really creeps me out to say this, it did not sound human. There was a guttural vowel and consonant pattern spoken at a slightly higher pitch and speed than common human language. It was eerie and unintelligible. This exchange took place when I called in a spot check over the walkie to the base station. The base station replied back to me. I heard approximately 5-6 "words" between a brief one-two second period of time a fraction of a second immediately after I was acknowledged to by the base station. This communication I perceived to be a either a mocking or mimicking of the base station message because it seemed to contain the same amount of phonetic groupings and cadence as was broadcasted to me. The signal was crystal clear and it boomed over the frequency, stronger than the normal signal strength. I was really taken back by it, I remember saying to myself "what the h--- was that!!!" out loud to myself. I was approximately 100 yards away and outside from the base station. It was cloudy with high humidity because of the winter storm closing in, temperature about 29 degrees. In all my years of experience I have never heard anything like that over the air, as stated earlier I have heard many different forms of bleed over transmissions, but it was in clear human language. This voice sounded somewhat similar to that of a young adult female, but like 60 % similar, a mix between genders is all I add to it. I went into see the base operator immediately afterward and they said it sounded like a female over the radio. There was a female security officer working but I knew from what I clearly overheard that it was not her. The operator called the female and inquired about the transmission and she stated negative on any recent transmissions. I saw or heard nothing else unusual as I looked around outside immediately after this happened. Several other security personnel working farther away on the premises heard nothing unusual, including the female. Only myself and the base operator heard this unexplainable transmission. Of any past experiences with unexplained phenomena I have had a pre-dawn clear sky sighting in my youth in 1974 of a dime sized held at arms length object that was a bright white oval shape. When I was walking outside to deliver newspapers I saw it motionless at around 45 degrees to the horizon in the air, motionless. After about 2-3 seconds of observing it the bright oval left horizontally at an extremely high rate of speed directly towards and overhead me and out of sight. My wife in 1978 observed a big white slipper shaped craft with windows overhead a neighbors house at close range in the late afternoon. She watched it for approximately 10 seconds as it sat motionless, then it took off in an instant. She didn't recall it until the next day. She said she thought she was being watched by it, and felt compelled not to remember the sighting. Recently in the third week of November 2010 while driving down the road around 12:15 AM she observed overhead of the street directly in front of her windshield a dark silhouetted craft against the clear starlit sky. She could only describe as a semi circle, or ball shape on the end of a stick or pole type object that was motionless. As she approached it and observed it for a couple of seconds it took off with a trail behind it away to her left and out of sight. This object was much smaller than the slipper shaped craft she saw years ago. The smaller craft seen recently is within a mile of last evenings radio incident. These have all occurred to us in the same town.


Travel Company Launches Top Secret UFO Tour

melodika - Get ready for a close encounter of the atomic kind.

Alpventures Southwest UFO Discovery Tour includes a visit to Trinity Site, where the world's first nuclear bomb was tested on July 16, 1945. The all-inclusive two-week tour in April and October 2011 will cover the history of UFOs in the American Southwest, while visiting significant locations connected to the phenomenon.

Tony Cisneros, Owner of Alpventures Top Secret Tours says, "UFO sightings have virtually become a daily occurrence. We are heading toward a global UFO event - I think we can all feel it is coming."

Cisneros has guided hundreds of tour groups to World War II Battlefields throughout Europe since 1994 and has researched the UFO phenomenon for over 10 years.

The Southwest UFO Discovery Tour begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Destinations include Los Alamos, White Sands, Socorro and Roswell, where during the summer of 1947, a UFO allegedly crash-landed and was recovered by the U.S. military. The tour finishes with three days at Grand Canyon, Sedona and Phoenix, Arizona.


Mysterious Orange Alligator Spotted in Florida

ktla - An orange alligator photographed in South Florida is raising questions about its strange pigment.

74-year-old Sylvia Mythen spotted the gator sunning beside a neighborhood canal in Venice near her home earlier this week and she was so shocked, she took a picture.

Mythen contacted her local news stations and a biologist but says she really took the picture because she wanted to show her grandkids in Indiana.

After the picture ran on TV, it caused quite a buzz.

Originally, the biologist thought the alligator could be part albino, but after analyzing the images, experts with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission say the animal's coloring is not genetic.

They suspect the gator's coloring came from something in the environment. Some even believe that the orange coloring is a prank, especially since the color is similar to the tone found on the Florida University mascot.


Nazis Were Obsessed With Hitler-Mocking Dog

AP - Newly discovered documents have revealed a bizarre footnote to World War II: the Nazis' dogged obsession with a Finnish mutt who gave not a howl, but a heil.

And, just as absurdly, the totalitarian state that dominated most of Europe was unable to do much about the canine's paw-raising parody of Germany's Fuehrer.

In the months preceding Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union, Berlin's Foreign Office commanded its diplomats in the Nazi-friendly country to gather evidence on the dog and its owner — and even plotted to destroy the owner's pharmaceutical business.

Historians were unaware of the scheme until some 30 files containing correspondence and diplomatic cables were found by a researcher in the Foreign Office archives.

Klaus Hillenbrand, an expert on the Nazi period who examined the documents, called the episode "completely bizarre."

"Just months before the Nazis launched their attack on the Soviet Union, they had nothing better to do than to obsess about this dog," he told The Associated Press.

The Dalmatian mix named Jackie was owned by Tor Borg, a businessman from the Finnish city of Tampere. Borg's wife Josefine, a German citizen known for her anti-Nazi sentiments, dubbed the dog "Hitler" because of the way it raised a paw high in the air, much like Germans greeting the Fuehrer with a cry of "Heil Hitler!"

In one photo, Borg, a jovial businessman known for his sense of humor, appears with Jackie by his side wearing a pair of round sunglasses.

On Jan. 29, 1941, the German vice consul in Helsinki, Willy Erkelenz, wrote that "a witness, who does not want to be named, said ... he saw and heard how Borg's dog reacted to the command 'Hitler' by raising its paw."

Borg was ordered to the German Embassy in Helsinki and questioned about his dog's unusual greeting habits.

The businessman denied ever calling the dog by the German dictator's name, but acknowledged that his wife called the dog Hitler. He tried to play down the accusations, saying the paw-raising only happened a few times in 1933 — shortly after Hitler came to power.

Borg assured the Nazi diplomats that he never did anything "that could be seen as an insult against the German Reich," according to the documents.

The zealous diplomats in Helsinki did not believe him and wrote back to Berlin that "Borg, even though he claims otherwise, is not telling the truth."

The ministries involved — the Foreign Office, the Economy Ministry and even Hitler's Chancellory — meticulously reported all their findings about the hound.

The Economy Ministry announced that the German chemical conglomerate IG Farben, which supplied Borg's wholesale trade with pharmaceuticals, agreed to cut all ties, which would have destroyed his business.

Meanwhile, the Foreign Office was looking for ways to bring Borg to trial for insulting Hitler. But in the end, none of the witnesses were willing to repeat their accusations in front of a judge.

So, when on March 21, 1941, the Foreign Office asked the Chancellory whether to press charges against Borg, the reply came back: "Considering that the circumstances could not be solved completely, it is not necessary to press charges."

There's no evidence Hitler, who owned a German Shepherd named Blondi, was ever told of the case, even if it made it all the way to his Chancellory, Hillenbrand said.

Finland cooperated with Nazi Germany during WWII, and Helsinki was one of the few European capitals the Nazis never occupied.

As for Borg, he and his company survived the war unscathed. He died in 1959 at age 60; his wife Josefine passed away in 1971.

Borg's company Tampereen Rohduskuppa Oy went on to become Tamro Group, the leading wholesale company for pharmaceuticals in the Nordic countries.

And Jackie, the Hitler-saluting canine, also died a natural death, according to Tamro spokeswoman Margit Nieminen.

She said the company was not aware of the dog's place in history until the recent archive discovery.