Friday, January 07, 2011

Humanoid / Cryptid Encounter Reports 31

The following are previous humanoid / cryptid encounter reports received by various agencies worldwide:


In 1975 or 1976 there was some commotion in Kuantan, Malaysia, when a strange encounter with a 3-inch-tall man-like creature was reported. The incident occurred about 9 miles from the town of Kuantan. The small UFO which ferried the tiny entity is said to have landed at the Royal Malaysian Air Force Base.

There were three young witnesses to the encounter. The third witness, not mentioned in the newspaper account below, is known to be still schooling in Kuantan. Attempts have been made to locate this witness. The whereabouts of the other two witnesses is not known and it is conceivable that they have moved to other Air Force installations in the country with their parents.

Below is a short account of the incident as it appeared in the local newspaper:

"Kuantan, Thursday – A 3-inch-tall creature said to resemble a human being, has become the talk of the RMAF base here since its reported sighting, by a schoolboy two days ago. The story has also spread to the town.

"Paul Lazario, 9, a pupil of the RMAF Primary School said he saw the creature two days ago near a drain at the RMAF field. It was stopping to drink water, he added. ‘I caught it but it escaped from my grip and ran into some undergrowth near the drain,’ he said.

"It had two feelers on the head and held a steel-like rod in its hand. A pistol was hanging from its waist. It was brown in colour and looked like a man,’ he added.

"Paul said he related the incident to his friends and in the evening three of them went to the spot near the field. And according to schoolboy, Neo Lee Ann, 12, all three saw the creature moving about on the area. ‘When it saw us, it ran into the undergrowth and disappeared’ he said.

"A teacher of the school, Mr. Yew Kim Guan, said when he heard the story he went to investigate. ‘There was no sign of the creature in the area, but I saw a Red Indian-like wigwam beautifully weaved out of grass. It was partly crushed,’ he said.

"He added he didn’t know whether to believe the story,"

Source: Flying Saucer Review, Jan. 1981



Manor, Pennsylvania - April 15, 1973 - 11:00 pm

During the night of April 15-16, more than a dozen witnesses reported observations of UFOs in the localized area of Penn and Manor, Pennsylvania, near the larger town of Jeanette. Among these was the report of a single witness who was driving near the Manor Power plant when he observed a large glowing object above nearby railroad tracks, just above the trees. Light from the object illuminated the immediate area, and the witness pulled over to the side of the road and got out for a better look.

The object, no more than a hundred yards from the witness, was about 400 yards to the west of the power plant and approximately 10 feet above the treetops. The illumination was of an intense white, and the object itself completely illuminated but apparently solid in construction and about "3 car lengths" wide. It had a dome like structure on top the same bright color as the rest of the object. Around the main section were 2 or 3 rows of lights, or square windows, of a somewhat multi-color-one whitish, another red and the third a blue or green hue. More interesting than the object was "something" that appeared outside it, similar to the Apollo astronauts that were photographed "walking in space." From the left side of the UFO a line extended some 30 yards at the end of which floated a form of some 8 or ten feet tall, of a purple or orange color. The witness did not say it was specifically human form, but it did appear to be similar to a human torso. He did not see the attendant object retracted into the UFO; rather it disappeared like "a string of lights." He had left his lights on and engine running when he got out; 3-4 minutes, the headlights dimmed as low as a weak flashlight.

When the object departed, the lights came back on as bright as before. The object made a high-pitched sound "like a spinning top" when it departed. "You could hear the trees blowing" as it went over them.




Rockville, Virginia - May 11, 1969 - 1:45 am

20-year old Mike Luczkowich, a student at Manakin, Virginia, was returning home after a date with his girlfriend. Just as he passed the Rockville General Store, Mike noticed something about 50 yards ahead of his car. At first he thought it might be a couple of deer, but he soon realized that he was observing two figures about three and a half to four feet tall. The creatures were wearing spherical helmets that looked as large as basketballs. Circling each helmet was a pale green band that reflected the headlights of the vehicle. The beings were motionless at first, but they soon scurried off and ran up an embankment to the left of the witness. The first two creatures had barely disappeared when a third small creature appeared from the right side of the road and quickly joined the others by climbing over the embankment.

Luczkowich reported that the little men were dressed in light-brown coveralls that were somewhat baggy in the legs but were tight-fitting at the ankles. He did not see any arms, and he could not detect features behind the over-sized helmets. The student was shaken by the experience, and he did not tell anyone of the encounter until Sunday.

On Monday, Luczkowich and three other men returned to the site. They were able to locate a definite trail through the poison ivy and honeysuckle on the embankment the three beings had scaled. Beyond the embankment they found a barley field with a path through it, such as the three humanoids might have made. After a few feet they noticed two flattened areas, where small entities might have thrown themselves down in the grain field. The crushed barley at one of the impressions, according to Luczkowich showed the imprint of two small bodies, while another impression outlined one small body. About a half mile west of the area, and about two hours earlier 18-year old Debbie Payne had reported seeing an oval-shaped luminous object over her house as she arrived home from a date. The object appeared rather bright, then dimmed and became bright twice more before she and her date reached the house.

Source: Ted Bloecher, “Occupant Case Detailed” - Skylook - November 1974



Near Minerva, Ohio - August 21, 1978 - 10:30 pm

Evelyn Clayton's family and friends were out on the front porch when they heard noises coming from the direction of an old chicken coop just to the right of the house. They then saw two pairs of yellow color that seemed to be reflecting a porch light. Scott Patterson went to his car and turned the headlights on in hopes of getting a better look. Now they could see that the eyes were on what appeared to be two "cougar type" felines. Then the group saw what looked like a large bipedal hairy creature step in front of the large cats as if to protect them. This creature then proceeded to lurch towards the Patterson's car.

The witnesses fled to the house and called the sheriff's office. While waiting for the deputies, the bipedal creature appeared at the kitchen window. Patterson then pointed a 22-caliber pistol at it, while Evelyn Clayton loaded a .22 caliber rifle. The creature stood outside the window for close to ten minutes. They decided they would not shoot it unless the creature made any advances toward them. It suddenly left without harming anyone. A strong stench resembling 'ammonia sulfur" remained in the area long after the creature was gone.

Source: Ron Schaffner & Witness

NOTE: I have seen sighting reports that stated that woodland creatures accompanied the hominid including dogs.



Mtacminda Park, Tbilissi, Georgia (USSR) - July 4, 1989 - 9:00 pm

The main witness was driving a girlfriend home when he experienced car trouble. He left to get water for the radiator and upon returning the girl was gone. Near the park he saw a woman that was apparently trying to stop the car, he kept driving looked back and the woman was gone. He kept driving when the engine of the car suddenly stopped again. He exited the car and felt a strange oppressive atmosphere in the air. He then began to walk on the dark road.

Suddenly 200 meters ahead he noticed a silvery disc-shaped object standing on three metallic legs. The craft was surrounded by multi-colored lights and at the bottom there were stairs and illuminated windows. Standing 15 meters away from the craft were four three-meter tall man-like figures. The witness felt attracted to the figures, and was not scared as he kept walking towards them. One of the figures approached the witness and attempted to establish contact, speaking in Russian the humanoid asked several questions. The humanoids wore a silvery uniform that completely covered them except for their faces, a dark belt, and dark boots. They had dark oval eyes and very small noses. The witness indicated that he was late getting home, one of the humanoids then entered the object and retrieved a strange hand held device with different colored lights and hieroglyphic like inscriptions.

The witness was made to understand that it was some type of phone and apparently he was able to dial his home number. The humanoid then took the instrument away and walked back into the object. Coming out he told the witness that they wanted him to go with them. Inside the object the witness saw a TV like apparatus, where he apparently was able to see his internal organs working. After a while one of the humanoids told the witness that he was free to go home. He exited the object and sitting in his car saw the object retrieve the stairs and lift into the air.

Emitting a low humming sound the object shot quickly away. The car then started and the witness drove home. The witness noticed that all four humanoids had a red colored bulb in their chest area that was apparently used as a transmitting and translating device

Source: GUFOA

NOTE: Was this a cell phone? First time I've read an encounter report where the witness made a 'phone call' using alien technology.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts